Click to see Vuclip's latest and greatest features!
1. How does Vuclip work?
We index videos from a variety of websites. When you search, we provide relevant results from those sites. When you press play on a video, we format the video stream on-the-fly to work on your phone and your network.
2. Is it free?
Yes. We don't charge users for watching videos. However, standard data charges (for internet access) may apply through your carrier.
3. How do I view videos in full-screen?
Click on 'Play High-Res' on our video playback screen. And -- make sure you've selected 'Full screen' in your phone's media player menu.
4. I don’t see 'Play High-Res' option on the video playback page
Click on Report an issue: and submit your issue. We will enable 'High-Res' for your device.
5. How do I search a specific website?
Start your search with s:
6. Why can't I watch videos from Vuclip on my device?
Make sure your device supports video playback. Then, make sure your carrier does not block video download or streaming. If the problem persists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
7. How do I know if Vuclip will work on my phone?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your device and carrier details.
8. I can't watch videos from Vuclip on my Blackberry. I get a message that says 'Error Playing Media' or 'Unsupported Format'?
You may have to download the video to watch it. When you click on the video, select 'Save' instead of 'View'. After the download finishes, you can play the video from your local memory.
9. What if my media player hangs or crashes while playing a large video?
Your device memory may be full. In your browser menu, go to 'Options' and select 'Cache Operations' to clear the cache. If this doesn't help, try resetting your device.
10. Why can't I stream on my device?
Make sure your device supports streaming and your carrier doesn't block streaming. You can also try the download option explained in the answer to question 8.
11. Why can't I watch videos with a large file size?
Your carrier or connection may limit your download size. To avoid this issue, you can watch the video in 1 minute chunks. On our video playback page, just click on the parts in sequence.
12. Why do videos play for only 10 seconds on my Blackberry?
You may be using the native browser on your device. Use the media-net browser instead.
13. When I play a video on my Blackberry, I hear audio but have no image
Make sure your browser emulation mode is set to Blackberry. Go to your browser menu, select Options, then select Emulation mode – Blackberry
14. Why can't I watch videos on my Blackberry 8700?
The 8700 series don't have media players built-in. You might try downloading a 3rd party media player to play videos.
15. What if I still can't find a solution to my problem?
Report an issue: 'Report an issue' (below) or send an email to email@example.com describing the nature of the problem. Please provide the make and model number of the mobile device you use and the name of your carrier.
I don't see my favorite site
Submit a request with the site URL: